10. Facebook brings me much joy most days, but let’s face it, it gets more than a little ridiculous sometimes. Have you seen some of the things people say on there?
9. Speaking of Facebook idiots, I follow a number of Pagan-type sites, and run a (sort of) Pagan page in connection with this blog and last week alone, at least three of those pages felt the need to post “don’t judge us” related messages because of people saying silly shit. Seriously?? Why can’t we all just get along? Why can’t I believe what I believe, and you believe what you believe and that be the end of it?
8. In connection with the last two, I find it ridiculous that in this day and time, there is still a need for people to have to defend their personal freedoms. I can’t think of one good reason to attack another faith/religion/spirituality, etc. If the person in question is happy, healthy, well-balanced and they get what they need from their beliefs, what does it mater to me what they believe? I’m not the one that has to live their life.
7. If people in general spent half as much time minding their own business as they do trying to mind everyone else’s, I think the world would be a happier place and my urge to run people over with my car would diminish greatly. Is possible my need for medication would too. Just sayin’.
6. People who make promises/commitments they don’t/won’t keep. I know sometimes things come up, but damn! At least make a freaking effort or don’t agree/offer/commit to things.
5. People who use excessive punctuation, especially the “/” symbol. Ok, had to make fun of myself for a minute…
4. Bad plumbing. Is their anything worse than a toilet that won’t flush? I’m glad you asked, because their is something worse. Having said toilet back up into the bathtub every time you try to flush it. Yeah, that was disgusting.
3. People that try to run your life by putting conditions on things, especially when you’re doing them a favor. I know you mean well, but I’ve managed to run my life for almost 40 years years. I kind of like my way of doing things. Back off.
2. Relationship advice from single people. That one never fails to get me. There are few people I take relationship advice from. If you’re not at least in a serious relationship or part of my “family”, just stop.
1. Family and fake friends. Not Draco, my kids or my extended family. My actual family, and people that claim to be friends but only turn up when they want something from you. They piss me off in very large amounts and I believe they’re part of the reason I consider running people over with my car to start with and I know their a large part of the reason I take medication.
So, that’s my list for this week’s Ten Thought Tuesday. Do you have a last you’d like to share? Hit me with a link in the comments and then run check out Ponderings Of A Middle-Aged Mom and see what Stasha is up to!
PS Today my furbaby Dutchess goes in to be spayed. Please send us both love, light and good vibes today. I know I’m going to be worried sick all day!